We provide five types of licensing: Various One Time Use and Extended Use. Our Time Use licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one design through the terms described below. Our Extended license expands on the One Time Use license to increase both the types of design and quantities of reproductions permitted, namely the ability to use our media in items that are meant for resale. All items purchased are available to download one time and must be downloaded within seven days.
Our One Time Use Licenses
Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of media purchased from us:
- STANDARD LICENSE – License for an image longest side 600 pixels. This file may be used for personal, business, or commercial use one time, digitally or in print. Uses would include web pages, blogs, social media, ebooks and videos, up to 4,000 duplicates. Each instance requires a separate purchase creating a new license. You may not resell the image independently, combined or printed with or on another product, nor share the image in any manner. This image may not be used in any logo or trademark; or pornographic, obscene or libelous work.;
- EDITORIAL STANDARD LICENSE – License for an image longest side 600 pixels. This editorial image file may be used for personal, or business use one time, digitally or in print. For example uses would include web pages, blogs, social media, ebooks and videos, up to 4,000 duplicates. Each instance requires a separate purchase creating a new license. You may not resell the image independently , combined or printed on another product, nor share the image in any manner. This image may NOT be used to for commercial use and has no consent releases. It may be used to enhance a blog, news story or any other non-commercial application. This image may not be used in any logo or trademark; or pornographic, obscene or libelous work.;
- COMPUTER WALLPAPER LICENSE – License is for the use of the image as a wallpaper for a computer. It may not be disseminated, shared or published in any way. The license is only for the original purchaser. Under this license there is no permission to print or use in any way commercially or editorially, it may only be used as a digital wallpaper on a computer.. The image will be cropped to 1024 x 768 pixels, for higher resolution you would have to purchase one of the personal print licenses;
- HIGH RESOLUTION PERSONAL PRINT LICENSE – License for an image minimum longest side 3000 pixels. This image file may be used to print the image for personal use only, it may not be posted on the internet in any manner. It is not recommended to print larger than 8″x 10″. A written print release is available upon request, please include order number, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- LARGE HIGH RESOLUTION PERSONAL PRINT LICENSE – License for an image minimum longest side 5184 pixels. This image file may be used to print the image for personal use only, it may not be posted on the internet in any manner. It is not recommended to print larger than 16″x 20″. A written print release is available upon request for a commercial printer such as Walgreens, Costco, etc. , please include order number, email@example.com;
Unless otherwise declared as ‘Extended’, all media available on this site is licensed under the One Time Use license, including our Editorial media.
Our Extended License
Our Extended license expands on our One Time use license in the following ways:
- UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL PRINT OR WEB LICENSE – License for an image minimum longest side 5184 pixels. This image file may be used to commercially print or digitally (must be resized so that the longest edge is 600 pixels), publish more than 4,000 duplicates in one project in perpetuity. This image may be commercially printed on substrates, or combined with other products. This image may not be used in any logo or trademark; or pornographic, obscene or libelous work.
Both our One Time Use and Extended licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses may be required. An exception to this rule is if an image is used in an editorial capacity with a duplicate article both in print and online; one license permits you to use the same image in both mediums.
- install and use the Stock Media in more than one location or post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Stock Media or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- do not use Stock Media identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of Stock Media means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Stock Media
- use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use the Stock Media in a way that places any person depicted in the Stock Media in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; and c) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use Stock Media containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- use Stock Media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- use the Stock Media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Stock Media or in audio/visual production credits: ‘©[our name]’;
- incorporate the Stock Media in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Stock Media, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- se or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- use or display Stock Media in such a manner that gives the impression that the Stock Media were created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Stock Media.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.